Contact Information

Email: connor.duersch@myldsmail.net

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Week 51: Victor and The Book of Mormon, New Friends, Chicken Head!!! Cooking Class!

Leih Hou Muiyatgoyahn!!!

Well Typhoon season has arrived a couple of weeks ago and then we get to have all the rain and jazz just completely Dump on us! The heat is rising and things are getting pretty interesting with weather recently.
I am a little short on time because of where we are so I will get as much done as possible.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman/ Dahng jeunglouh) Ministering to the One!

Victor and the Book of Mormon:
 Victor came a little early to our games night activity and he we were able to teach him about the Book of Mormon and the Holy Ghost. He had really good questions about the timeline of everything and more about how he was able to translate it in less than 60 days! While we were teaching our ward member who sat with Victor during church a while ago came in and joined our lesson. We were right on the topic of the holy ghost and how it talks to us all in different ways. Victor says he really wants to feel the holy ghost in his life and is wondering what it is. He prayed about Joseph smith and said he didn't get any feelings and David explained that sometimes that happens and God is going to answer us in his time and through different means. He has no concerns at the moment with the church and we are also excited for him to keep learning. We had a FHE in our area and Victor lives right next door to the home so he was able to come and get to know the ward family. They exchanged phone numbers and we look forward to seeing victor again this week to teach the Plan of Salvation!

ok the computer just went weird hahah I can't fix this font hahaha! I will keep going ha!

New Friends:
Because of Transfers this week we have a lot of new people in the zone and district. I am the oldest one out here cause I have been here so long! It is exciting and also a real eye opener. 

Cicken Head:
Ya I will try to send a pic if I can! I don't know how I got into this but I will just say it will be a story to tell back home cause I am out of time almost and the computer is really bad hahah!

Cooking Class!

Ya we had our cooking class this week as well and there was a lot of kids! We made some cookies and then we got to frost them with frosting! The kids were super well behaved and it blew me away when it happened! Really fun I will try to send some pics hopefully! Our bishop came as well and it was really good to have a ward member therewith us as well. 

Sorry my time is up and thigns are a bit wiered with this computer hahahah.
The mission out here is intense and I look forward to more things to come this week! We have zone conference and I am really excited to see how that goes! I love our new Mission President and his wife! They are so great to me and you can really feel there love for us out here!

Listen to the words of the prophets everyone they will help you along! Also we no have the words of Christ every six months!!! Go and read his words from his servants and you will see our saviors words for us and answers to our trials!

Love ya all and let me know what I can do for you all!

Yours in Fellowship and Love,󾓭🐲🐼✌🍜
鄧 長 老
Elder Connor R.Duersch
Dahng Jeunglouh
Stan Theman




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 97 - Final Chapter: There and Back again.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman 鄧長老 ) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 97 Season  Finale 你好 !!!   My Dear Friends, the t...