Contact Information

Email: connor.duersch@myldsmail.net

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Week 63: Stephen Rocks!, Long Time no See, We have to bring it back down!?

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman鄧長老) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 63 

你好 !!!  

Wow another P-Day again! hmmmmm i am not sure that time is working properly.....I got to go check the date real quick......Holly Cow it was just Halloween!!! Ok, the Clocks around the world are definitely Broken!!! Lol! So here is the stuff ya'll requested hahaha. I got the stuff don't worry ;)! 

So I have been asked about some of my people in emails and how they are doing. So the thing is if I don't write about specific people in my email it is either we haven't been able to meet with them this week and are still working on it, or they have blocked/are to busy to meet with us. I can tell you that Stephen is doing super good and we are really praying for him to be able to make it to December 2 for his Baptismal Date. We have faith he can do it and we are not sure about his faith in the date.  We love working with our friends and the love we have for them and the faith that one day they can  make a covenant with heavenly father and return to his presence.

There is going to be a picture of a man in a pink shirt and a hat that you may have questions about. He was a man we stopped during a zone find and turns out that he was a former who knew us. We sat him down to share a message and he kept going off on random stuff for like 35 min and so we were just like ok can we get your phone number and he was like sure ok. He opens up a back pack full of other little bags and then pulls out a Phone that I have never seen before! I think that this man is from Space!!!! I kid you not, he was super hard to understand and what he was saying, his clothes were nutz, and then he pulled out a phone that looks like it was from Star Treck!! His name is Silver, by the way, if that also helps!
I also was able to see Edith this week as well up in our area because her Boyfriend is in a ward up here so i got to see her and to catch up on good times!


Well ,I am short on time sorry about that, the video has more to tell and lots more laughs to come!!! Watch em!

I know this church to be true and that it will bless the lives of every one on the earth! I read in Jacob 5: 61-77 and I invite you all to go and read it and think about how we can Help the Master of the Vineyard! Love you all! and Keep smiling and working hard to serve the lord! Great things are coming, I can feel it. Our prophet has much in store for us and we must be ready for what is to come!!!

Yours in Fellowship and Love,󾓭🐲🐼✌🍜
鄧 長 老
Elder Connor R.Duersch
Dahng Jeunglouh
Stan Theman























No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 97 - Final Chapter: There and Back again.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman 鄧長老 ) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 97 Season  Finale 你好 !!!   My Dear Friends, the t...