Contact Information

Email: connor.duersch@myldsmail.net

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Week 62: Lookin Fresh!!, Cross Roads, Exchange with a Cousin! Moves Calls, President Owens.

你好 !!!  
HOly Molyyy! Another Week already!!! Jeez I can't Believe it! SO much happened this week wow! Hahaha. 

The weather is now starting to cool down a wee bit and that is super exciting! Except for suit season blegh. BUT, i have bought a new suit and you all wont recognize me with this one on! I have lost a good amount of weight hahaha. 

I am still doing my little video thing that I have started and I hope that you all like it. I am able to speak more cantonese to you all and you get to hear my voice and see my face. I like it a lot it feels nice and a lot of fun to do it! 

I am learning so much out here and I love increasing my testimony each and every day! My personal study is my favorite time of the day to really just quite down and to have a one on one with heavenly father and myself to feast on the scriptures and to learn from his Prophets of old and of new!

We all need to be hearing the Prophets of Old and new in order to survive in this world of trouble. I have learned that so much out here and from all the past General Authorities and Prophets talks. They are the same words as Christ in our day and he wants us to hear what he has to say! Please keep reading your scriptures and to do all you can to follow our Prophet!


Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman鄧長老) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 62 

Well I am out of time every one!
I am giving a shout out to the coolest Marching Band in History for St George and my love to you all and Good Luck! I loved my band days it was so much fun! 

I know the church is true and that Christ is at the helm of HIS church and is doing what is best for us in our day! Love you all and have a great week!

I came in with my body at 185 lbs.....now with my new suit and body I am now 158lbs!!! man it feels so good hahahaha. Love it have a great week! 

Yours in Fellowship and Love,󾓭🐲🐼✌🍜
鄧 長 老
Elder Connor R.Duersch
Dahng Jeunglouh
Stan Theman















No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 97 - Final Chapter: There and Back again.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman 鄧長老 ) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 97 Season  Finale 你好 !!!   My Dear Friends, the t...