Contact Information

Email: connor.duersch@myldsmail.net

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Week 61: Bring on the Heat!, My Hero, Charity in the Kitchen, BBQ!!!, Friends Update!

你好 !!!
Time has once again come and gone! I can't believe how fast it goes. Now this week was super fun with a lot of great and one sad thing. Also this coming Saturday is transfer calls once again and we will see what happens to me. I hear that President Phillips likes to move people around. I was in my baby area for almost a year so getting more around the mission would be pretty cool! 


I said in my video that this was week 62...ya that was wrong hahaha I am on 61

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman鄧長老) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter   

What made me smile this week?:
Well Ill tell ya! 

Suite Season hahaha Just kidding Blegh!!! ya we have to wear suites now when the weather is below 

This week we had a great lesson with Bishop Lam and Stephen! The spirit was so there and we cleared up somethings that helped his concern about Tea. There are some teas that are ok to drink out here like flower tea and also Herbal tea with some other ones I don't know how to say haha. But we also gave him a blessing to help him with his struggle and bishop was the one to do it. The spirit was there and the power could be felt!

The other thing that made me smile this week was working in the Kitchen at crossroads with a Nigerian woman named Charity! She was so funny and I got to cut up a lot of stuff!!! It was so much fun to learn how to cut up food and to use Giant Cleavers hahaha! The food was super good and I had a super fun time doing it!

The third thing was helping Elder Allen pack his stuff and cook for him! It was so much fun to talk and to wheel him around in an office chair and the put his foot on a suit case and wheel him around and he told me what to do and then we had some lunch and just talked. It was so great and he helped me out so much. I can never thank him enough for what he has done for me and taught me. He will be returning in December from Surgery from home and I hear it all went well so we are so excited for his return. I can tell you I am really excited for it! We had a little pizza party to say good bye and it was really sad and we sang God be with you till we meet again. The spirit enveloped us all and it was a very sacred experience!

Love you all and hope you have a great week! See you all again next time on Stan Theman saving Hong Kong 1 by 1!!

Yours in Fellowship and Love,󾓭🐲🐼✌🍜
鄧 長 老
Elder Connor R.Duersch
Dahng Jeunglouh
Stan Theman  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 97 - Final Chapter: There and Back again.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman 鄧長老 ) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 97 Season  Finale 你好 !!!   My Dear Friends, the t...