Contact Information

Email: connor.duersch@myldsmail.net

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Week 60: Holiness to The Lord, President Phillips, Reunited, Voice of my Servants it is the Same.

你好每一徊人!   

 Hey Every one how are you all doing this week! So I tried to upload a weekly video and some pictures while I was emailing President, but the computer I am on doesn't like to do that so I will just have to write really fast to what happened this week so you all can know what happened!
I got some questions so her is a quick Q and A for you all!!!
  1. We do cook inside. I am doing a diet of just Egg and boild Chicken for a while and so i cook inside and Elder day is also cooking as well. We do eat out some times and this week was conference so we did some tradition and ate out at a Tai food reasturant with our zone elders and I had some really good curry! I am really liking cooking inside and I also like to eat out so it is both ways. It is hard to read a menu though without a member hahaha!
  2. There are always six elders in our apartment. There are appartments across Hong Kong for multiple elders. But some times there is only one companion ship in an apartment like Elder Madsen and Van Leeuwen.
  3. My stomach is still crazy when I eat other food because of this diet I am on hahaha. I have a funny story about that later in the email.
  4. The weather was super cold for 2 days this week and I totaly forgot what cold feels like hahaha. But this week is going to shoot back up to super hot so that was short lived hahah. I heard you guys have snow! I miss snow so much.
Ok so short on time cause of computer issuses so here we go!

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman鄧長老) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 60

Holiness To the Lord:
So we had our temple day this week and it was super good! We had it at 9 in the morning so we had to get up really early to get there and then we took pictures as a district. and went in. I love the temple so much! It was hard going cause it made me miss home a lot when I went into the temple. It is true that home is where your heart is and that when we have the church close by and the savior in our hearts we are always home! 

President Interviews:
This week was also interviews with President Phillips and it is always amazing to hear from him and the things he tells us to do in order to become better missionaries and effective servants of the Lord! Sister Phillips also made some really good Oatmeal Rasin cookies! They were so good! But Shout out to the best Dessert making in the World! MOM!!! My mom is the best at making sweets! If you all don't know, go and give one a try! It will change your life! I can compare it to the Tree in Lehi's Vision of how amazing it tastes!!!

Reunited:
So this week I was also able to go on exchanges with my old MTC companion Elder Madsen!!! It was such a great excperience to see him once again and to catch up on old times! His appartment is super cool! They have a view of Main land China and there is a huge tower that at night shoots a giant laser around the area and i thought i was in Lord of the Rings with the all seeing eye! One does not simply walk into Main land! hahahah. We went out finding and it was super fun!!! We also got a super good hot dog!! It has been a while since I have had a hot dog. It was covered in Cheese and it was so huge! Now I have been on this diet for a while and we ate the hot dog at like 545. We had lesson at 6 and it was on the other side of the area! SO we had to kinda move quickly if you know what I mean!!! So I was hurting really bad hahahah! We got there and I told elder Madsen if I have to go to the bathroom during the Lesson I am just going to give you a death stare and then we got to bounce fast! But it didn't happen so that was great! But I got home and weighed my self and I was 169 lbs! Then I went to sleep and I woke up and my body just burned all the food and I was back down to 161 hahahah So Cool!!! I also almost fell off the bunk bed hahahah that was scary!! So good to have that exchange and it was so refreshing!

Conference:
I am short on time now but my talks that I loved this week were Rasbands, Andersons, and Stevensons! They were so great and loved all what they said about enduring and sheep! That seems to be the main theme of this Conference was Sheep!!! hahahah I thought it was great!
Please read these talks over and over again just like we have been instructed to. Please also take what president Nelson said about adressing the church by its true name and we will see blessings that we have never seen before! I know he is a true prophet of God and he is here to help us out!!

have a great week and I will send you videos and stuff next week due to technical difficulties



Yours in Fellowship and Love,󾓭🐲🐼✌🍜
鄧 長 老
Elder Connor R.Duersch
Dahng Jeunglouh
Stan Theman  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 97 - Final Chapter: There and Back again.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman 鄧長老 ) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 97 Season  Finale 你好 !!!   My Dear Friends, the t...