Contact Information

Email: connor.duersch@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 4, 2017

Week 3 - Elder Connor Duersch

Lieh Hou Ngoh ge Pengyou! (Hellow my Friends)

Hope you all are having a good Holiday! I want to thank you all for all your loving emails that you have been sending me. I love to hear what is going on in the outside world these days since ya know, I am kinda in Spiritual Prison.........Just kidding this place is super cool.

This week has been truly an interesting one to comprehend. So on Tuesday I started to feel a bit sick. The whole district was starting to spread this nasty crap all around. I went through the next day and then on Thursday I got really sick. I went to the doctor in the morning and they checked me out and said that a lot of missionaries are starting to get the same exact virus. I paid them and went on my way back to the room and got some rest. Fevers began to hit me and all sorts of bad body aches. But when I was sick, you will see in a video something I did that has now shown me what I need to do on this mission instead of focusing on my self. DON'T WORRY! I'm fine and healthy now, just a little sniffle here and there.
Since I was under the weather I had so much time to myself in bed to study and to ponder about things. I thought about home and what is needed for me to do here that could better make it so my conversion is stronger, so I can then Convert others. Elder Holland said that our first investigator is always ourselves. I love that so much. He has so many great words of wisdom and knowledge. But so do all the apostles for they have all been called of God. I thought real hard on what I needed to be doing here as a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. I absolutely love serving the people here as much as possible. I am so eager to get out into the field and even if I have 0 baptisms, as long as I am capable of serving others and getting them to feel the spirit.......that's what my purpose is here and I now fully realize that.

I'm letting you all know that I have been real good  boy and haven't done anything crazy while I have been here. Well maybe,  I had an investigator read the wrong scripture in Cantonese that said that "they were an evil child of the adversary and perdition that would burn". That was a sticky situation to get out of hahahahaahah. I had to show her which scripture was the correct one to read.

Besides that there was not very much else that is happening here. I am just ready to get out into the field and serve every one. My branch presidency is the coolest ever. They are so powerful in the spirit and President Newell has the most solid memory ever. He served as a mission president in 

One thing you all can do for me is please send me your favorite scriptures! I would love to use them at a moments notice when i need them and so i an mark them in my scriptures.

I love you all very much and would love to hear how you all are doing!
Be safe and healthy!

Yours in Fellowship and Love,
Elder Duersch
Stan Theman
Connor











No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 97 - Final Chapter: There and Back again.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman 鄧長老 ) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 97 Season  Finale 你好 !!!   My Dear Friends, the t...