Contact Information

Email: connor.duersch@myldsmail.net

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Week 39: Phones, Ricky, another Apostle....

你好!
Yaaaay! My phone can draw characters! I am so happy now! Well I am so glad to hear that you all are doing well and that the week was good. The weather back home sounds like a great treat cause here IM MELTING!  The weather is getting hotter and I am sweating so much hahaha. The people here carry around towels to wipe all it off and it isn't even as hot as it is gonna get here in July and August blegh! 
Well......Shall we begin! this one may be a bit smaller of an email cause I am trying.to use this phone and not much this week happened, but good stuff did come!
On this week's Episode of Elder Stan Theman(Elder Duersch) Hong Kong Adventures!

Smart Phones: As I have mentioned earlier, we have now acquired smart phones! They are Samsung because of an app the church uses to make sure the phone is being used properly. I personally do not mind the Samsung and I also had to buy my own cause I will be here for a while but those missionaries who leave in August get a loaner phone and then they give it back when they "Die" which means they just leave the mission cause there service is now done! lots of funny missionary words out here you  meant and how they have been kept through a long time of missionaries. We are very blessed to have this to help hasten to work of the Lord here in Hong Kong. Also I made a little picture on the phone of our beloved prophet. 

Ricky: Ricky is doing really well and we just finished teaching the commandments to him and he is keeping all of them! His love for this church and the Savior is contagious and I love him to bits cause he is just such a great man! He loves the church and the ward members here! 

Another Apostle: We have just learned that Elder Gong is coming to Hong.Kong this week and we are super excited!! I have seen so many church leaders out here and it is such a blessing to have them come and talk to us!

Also another thing that happened this week was that our ward mission leader brother Hoh got released and we are sad to see him go but now we have the bishops brother in law as the new one! He is 25 and his name is mike! Really look forward to working with him.

Spiritual insight for the week was yesterday I prayed to receive revelation just like President Nelson has instructed us to do. I prayed to know am I currently a good missionary? The prompting came to go to Preach my Gospel in a successful missionary. I wrote down the prompting and then acted on it. I went on a search and the first scriptures I found was Helaman 10:1-5 and verse 4 had answered my prayer!
Prayer is so great out here and I love praying to heavenly father!

Thank you all for all you do and.all your prayers and love!
have a great week!
Yours in Fellowship and Love,[?]🐲🐼✌🍜
鄧 長 老
Elder Duersch
Dahng Jeunglouh
Stan Theman




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 97 - Final Chapter: There and Back again.

Elder Connor R. Duersch(Stan Theman 鄧長老 ) Ministering to Hong Kong 1 by 1! Chapter 97 Season  Finale 你好 !!!   My Dear Friends, the t...